Orange Olive Oil Cupcakes
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup of whole milk
- 1 1/4 Olive Oil Etcetera Blood Orange
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 Tbsp grated orange peel
- 1/4 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup of confectioner's sugar
- 3 tbsp of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray the mini muffin pan with PAM
- In a medium bowl, whisk together, milk, oil, eggs, orange peel, and juice until well combined. Add flour to milk mixture, whisk until well blended.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan and bake 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool slightly in pans on wire rack. Transfer cupcakes from pans to wire rack; or cool completely.
- For glaze: In medium bowl stir together confectioners' sugar and enough water to make glaze slighty runny, but still thick. Drizzle over tops of cooled cake. Glazed cakes can be refrigerated up to 4 days (allow to come to room temperature before serving).