- 3 Tablespoons Fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ¼ cups prepared plain salsa or make your own salsa
- 1/3 cup Peach Balsamic vinegar
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Mix salsa and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Evenly coat each side of pork chops with taco seasoning.
- Add chops to the pan; cook until deep brown and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to keep warm.
- Add salsa mixture to the same pan, stir and simmer for 2-3 minutes to thicken. Spoon a portion of sauce over each chop and serve.