1 can chickpeas
2 Tbsp Tangy Adobo Seasoning Mix - or seasoning of your choice!
California Lime Olive Oil (about 1 Tbsp)
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
2) Strain can of chickpeas and lay them out on a cookie sheet covered in parchment. Pat the chickpeas dry using paper towels and peel off any loose chickpea shells.
3) Drizzle with California Lime Olive Oil and use a spatula to mix chickpeas around so all the chickpeas have the oil. Sprinkle the chickpeas with salt.
4) Bake the chickpeas in the oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Let chickpeas cool for about 5 minutes, then move them into a bowl. Add seasoning and extra olive oil to taste. Mix chickpeas and let cool completely before eating or adding to a salad!