- 10 oz fresh spinach. Chopped and cut stems off unless using spinach with thin stem. Wash and dry thoroughly.
- 7 grilled artichokes (Available in the store), squeezed dry of the oil, sliced and chopped. Pat with a dry towel to remove moisture.
- 1 cup freshly grated parmigian-reggiano
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup yogurt. If not using greek yogurt, place yogurt in strainer in refrigerator for 30 minutes. The whey will seperate from the yogurt so you can put the dry yogurt in your dip.
- Kosher salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425F
- In a large bowl, mix spinach, artichokes, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper.
- Transfer to 1 quart baking dish, spinkle with remaining cheese and bake for about 25 minutes.
Enjoy with toasted bread or pita.