Spinach Artichoke Dip
You can see by the photo I love to my Spinach Artichoke dip with more vegetables than sauce. I add extra spinach and artichoke and want that in every bite.
- 10 oz fresh baby spinach. Wash and dry or shake off water. I always use more than 10 ounces because we like equal amounts spinach and sauce
- A 12 oz jar of Grilled Artichokes, squeezed dry of the oil, sliced and chopped. Pat with a dry towel to remove moisture.
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Kosher salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425F
- In a large bowl, mix spinach, artichokes, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper.
- Transfer to 1 quart baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for about 25 minutes.
Enjoy with toasted bread or pita.